About Tom Azzarelli
Tom has 35 years of diversified experience working with private companies providing strategic advice on critical business decisions across a broad range of domestic and international disciplines. He has a strong background in financial planning, profit improvement, operations management, acquisitions and divestitures, consolidations and technology.
He has served in a variety of industries including; manufacturing, distribution, consumer goods, specialty chemicals, food processing, tobacco processing and products, transportation, construction products, commercial steel fabrication, semi-conductor and clean-room operations, software development products, automobile dealerships, equipment leasing and intermediate pharmaceutical industries ranging in size from start-up to $1 billion.
Tom’s concentrated areas of expertise includes maximizing cash flow, bank and lending relationships, budgeting and cost control, risk management, software selection and implementation. He has negotiated revolving credit loans in excess of $85 million and worked with lenders in restructuring debt of distressed businesses.
His other areas of experience include:
- Implementing “Best Practices” accounting and reporting/IT systems to deliver on-time, accurate financial statements
- Start-ups, turnarounds and reorganization programs
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans and business exit strategies
- Equipment lease financing programs
- Presentations(Road Shows)to private equity firms and investment banks to obtain mezzanine financing for business expansions, divestitures of businesses and IPO’s
- Coaching and mentoring accounting and management staff members to excel in performance
Tom is a seasoned financial advisor that creates value for your company. He will carefully analyze your business and then offer solutions for improvements in a clear and concise manner. He is a trusted advisor with the highest degree of integrity and ethics that partners with CEO’s to accomplish organizational goals together. With his diversified experience he is uniquely capable of providing business owners with financial clarity to increase cash, profits and company value.
Tom earned his Bachelor of Science Degree at the University of Scranton, Pennsylvania. He is a licensed New Jersey and Arizona Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Management Accountant. Tom worked in the Metro NYC market for over 20 years and recently relocated to Arizona. He resides with his wife Kathy in Chandler. Tom is also a 4th degree Black Belt in Tang Soo Do Korean style of Karate.
- Universtiy Of Scranton, PA.
Certificates & Licenses:
- Certified Public Accountant, Arizona,New Jersey (Active)
- Certified Management Accountant
- Arizona Society Of CPA’s
- New Jersey Society of Public Accountants
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Clearinghouse for Volunteer Accounting Services (CVAS)
- The FENG (Financial Executives Networking Group)
- SuperCFO Group
- Cipher-ABC (Charity)
Articles by Tom Azzarelli
- Habits and the 8th Law of Wealth and Abundance
- Debt, Credit, and the 7th Law of Wealth and Abundance
- Entrepreneurship, Investing, and the 6th Law of Wealth and Abundance
- Productivity, Profitability and the 5th Law of Wealth and Abundance
- SAVINGS, TAX PLANNING, AND THE 4TH LAW OF WEALTH AND ABUNDANCE
- Expense Control, Budgeting, and the 3rd Law of Wealth and Abundance
- Goal Clarity and Laws of Wealth and Abundance-Law #2
- Destiny, Belief and the 1st Law of Wealth and Abundance
- Crowdfunding is Getting Easier
- 10,000 Small Businesses – A Great Resource for Entrepreneurs
- Use the Rule of 3 Things
- Increasing Business Value with the “End in Mind”
- Sales Growth for Entrepreneurs
- New Exit Strategy Handbook
- IT’S YOURS – YOU SHOULD KEEP IT
- THE FIRST RULE OF MANAGING PEOPLE…
- A New Year Business Check up
- What Do Banks Look For?
- Applying for a Small Business Loan
- Get cash for your business
- SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT
- What’s my business worth?
- Small Business Exit Preparation
- BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR…
- I HAVE OVER 200 CLUBS IN MY BAG
- Financing a Small Startup Business
- Why do an ESOP?
- WHAT DO YOU DO?
- THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON – USUALLY YOU.
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO SING LOUDER IF YOU CAN SING BETTER.
- HEAVEN AND HELL
- For the third consecutive year, B2B CFO© ranks among America’s fastest growing companies
- Exit Planning Strategies with ESOP’s
- Investor Conference in Phoenix Arizona
- How to Effectively Forecast (Part 2)
- How to Effectively Forecast (Part 1)