Mark D Derr
Scottsdale, AZ CFO
43 Years of Experience
About Mark D Derr
Mark is a highly experienced strategic CFO and business consultant. His corporate experience includes 10 years in the aviation industry and 10 years in the defense industry. A business consultant since 1995, Mark supports mid-market business owners and CEO’s of privately held companies.
As a Partner with B2B CFO®, Mark provides expertise in finance, business development, marketing, and operations. He specializes in high growth, entrepreneurial companies in driving cash, profits, and value. B2B CFO® has unique and proven processes and tools that benefit clients with their immediate needs, long-term needs, and business transition.
Mark is Certified Business Transition Expert ™ and helps business owners selling or buying businesses.
Additionally, Mark has considerable experience serving on Board of Directors for several companies and volunteering for 501 (c)(3) non-profits as a board member and Treasurer.
Mark earned an MBA and BS from Drexel University. He and his wife Penny, an educator and founder of a successful pre-school, have three children, all successful professionals – and two fantastic grandchildren.
Summary of Specialties:
- Drexel University – MBA
- Drexel University – BSBA
- Financial Executives Networking Group
Articles by Mark D Derr
- Quick Hitter: To Grow, Do Less – Accomplish More
- Signs of Good News
- Ordinary to Extraordinary
- Think Time
- Execute the Fundamentals
- Stop Majoring in the Minors – Focus
- Increase Profit – Increase Value
- More to it than a “Budget for the Bean Counter”
- Beware of cyber-attacks. They can happen to you.
- Achieve success in business – How can I?
- Your Online Reputation
- The Holiday Season and Your Business
- Must Read Holiday Tips
- Connect with your customers during the holiday season.
- Make a video? Why not?
- “What a Great Place to Work”
- “You Can’t Be Everywhere, But Your Name Can Be”
- You Can Make A Difference: A True Life or Death Matter
- Where’s the Beef (Cash)?
- Do Your Homework
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney Announces Alliance with B2B CFO
- Have you arrived?
- The GamePlan™
- Need More Hours Each Day? Here’s How To Do It
- Changing Your Perspective
- Scottsdale CFO: Start-Ups Make Promotional Video In-House
- Social Networks for Your Start-Up Business
- Personal Time Gets Short Shrift
- Discovery Analysis
- Peel Back The Onion
- Blocking and Tackling
- Holiday Season Cyber-Scams
- Six Quick Tips To Help Your Business Finish 2011 Strong