David L. Casebere
About David L. Casebere
Dave has 30 years of experience as a corporate finance professional helping both ‘for-profit’ companies and ‘not-for-profit’ organizations achieve their goals. He has a proven track record of improving profit margins, increasing cash flow, and maximizing corporate valuations for his clients. He has hands on experience working in a wide range of industries including; manufacturing and distribution, consumer services, travel, non-profits, and insurance. He has particular expertise in; corporate governance, financial reporting and controls, process improvement, inventory control, international credit, risk management, and government contracting. Dave holds an MBA and a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration and is a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. He is also certified as an International Credit Professional and a Project Management Professional (PMP).
Other areas of expertise include:
Business planning and exit strategies
Finding and managing cash
Working with owners, investors and other key stakeholders
Enterprise & Manufacturing Resource Planning systems
Quickbooks and other accounting systems
- University of Utah – MBA (Finance)
- Miami University – B.S. Business Administration
Certificates & Licenses:
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Project Management Professional
- Certified International Credit Professional
Articles by David L. Casebere
- Mid-Year Review of YOU and YOUR business
- Prepare Today- Storm Clouds on the Horizon
- Cash – how to get it in a crunch
- Building a Business | Are you ready to grow?
- Forecast Mid-Year Review- Things to Keep in Mind
- CFO Magazine comments on B2B CFO
- Can’t Get There From Here?
- Process Improvements Drive Profits
- Why Financial Controls Matter
- How to Build Your Business Internationally
- Exit Strategy Planning – Why & How
- Leading Edge Companies
- A bookkeeping program for small business
- Is your accounting system out of control?
- 5 Easy Tips for Success in 2013
- Need to grow but need capital? Here are some ideas.
- Making your own opportunities
- 2013 is going to be a great new year
- Would you like to collect more cash in December?
- Leadership in your company
- Business Modeling – Why and How
- Doing business with the government
- B2B CFO® Recognized by Inc 5000 3rd year in a row
- Want more cash?
- Factor To Success
- Inventory and Your Bottom Line
- Inventory Control – money in your pocket
- Selling a business
- Seven tips for avoiding bankruptcy
- Planning – there’s no time like today!
- Success starts with goals
- Year-end things to do
- When Should you hire a CFO?
- Fraud Risk – External fraud and small business
- Never, ever say die
- Six great tips for growing your business
- Managing your cash / blocking & tackling
- Internal fraud schemes
- Fraud and small business – the basics
- Down but not out in Phoenix
- Bankers / CPAs / B2B CFOs – what’s the diff?
- Payroll and HR – In-house, Outsource, or PEO?
- YES, You can write your own book!
- Growing your business internationally – part 4
- Growing your business internationally – part 3
- Growing your business internationally – part 2
- How to grow your business internationally – part 1
- Two Great Strategies that can Lead to Lifetime Success
- The cloud and your bottom line
- Four Sure Fire Ways to Kill a Project and Maybe a Company