Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Ahwatukee, AZ and surrounding areas
Phoenix, AZ CFO
36 Years of Experience
Certificates & Licenses:
Contact John Voytko and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
John is a CFO with over 30 years of results-oriented management experience in Accounting, Finance, and Operations. He has served as CFO or Corporate Controller for small to medium sized businesses ranging from $5 million to $130 million in revenues. In those positions, he has effectively led in the areas of Accounting, Budgeting/Forecasting and Reporting, Treasury functions, Human Resources, Credit and Collections, Billing, and Information Technology.
His industry background includes telecommunications, retail, manufacturing, and distribution. He has worked in public and private companies with entrepreneurs, private equity firms and participated in acquisitions. He is skilled in developing financial plans that lead to increased profitability through the use of clear strategies and measurable objectives.
With a focus on improving cash flow, John has successfully reduced accounts receivable days outstanding, increased inventory turnover, and worked with suppliers for extended payment terms. He has successfully refinanced bank loans to improve cash availability and to bring companies back into compliance with bank requirements.
Having worked for companies with high growth, John has been successful helping companies’ right size staffing as needed. In particular, he recognizes that the most important component for any company is cash. John is skilled at developing models to help predict cash needs and forecast line of credit availability.
Areas of expertise include:
- Improved profitability through revenue growth and expense control
- Improved accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting to all stakeholders
- Extensive internal audit experience to implement proper internal controls
- Cash Management
- Inventory Management
- Accounts Receivable Management through Credit and Collections
- Debt restructuring
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Start up companies
- Sales Compensation
- Training of accounting staff
- Management of IT and HR functions
- Managing relationships with banks, CPA's, insurance providers, and attorneys
John holds a BS in Accounting from the University of Toledo. He is a member of the Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG), Ohio Society of CPAs, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Charleston Chamber of Commerce.
In his spare time, he enjoys family and outdoor activities, including golf, walking, college and professional sports.
Contact John (843) 224-2020